In SF from 25.6.-27.6.

Michael Neuffer neuffer@alpha.mz.rhein-main.de
Sun, 30 May 1999 14:40:40 +0200

Hi People

Me and 2 friends are planning to come to SF to watch Star Wars... :-)

The "older" Debian developers probably still remember me as one of the
maintainers of the master server while we hosted it at i-connect.net
Others might know me from the DPT drivers and other kernel stuff I wrote.
The last 2 years I've been drowned in work at one of Germanys largest
banks where Europes largest Unix computing center has been build up
(and it's still growing). I'm trying very hard to get the workload down
to allow myself again a more normal life style and more active role in
the Linux community and this trip is one of the results. :-)

For me this presents a unique opportunity to maybe meet some of the
Bay Area Debian and Linux community. It would be great if we could
organize something.

At the same time I would very much appreciate if somebody could help
us to find some space in a motel or hotel where Jens and I can stay
during that time, since from our perspective it looks like everything
seems to be full already..... The third in our group is a Lufthansa
stewardess who will stay in the crew hotel.

TIA !

Mike