thanks all!

David Welton davidw@master.debian.org
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 17:31:49 -0600

On Tue, Mar 09, 1999 at 01:51:03PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:

> Hi everyone. I just wanted to thank everyone who helped out and made
> Debian's presense at linuxworld such a great success. You might want
> to check out pictures from the expo, thanks to Sylvester, at
> http://www.debian.org/~joeyh/linuxworld/

[mph, I'm not in the pictures :-( ]

Seeing as how not everyone is on the bay area list, I thought I'd
crosspost a bit more widely....

In addition to thanking everyone, I'd also like to say that it was
great to meet so many of you!  I think it's a very positive thing for
such a spread out group when we can get at least a few of us together
like this - I would highly recommend it to those of you who can attend
other Linux gatherings:->

Ciao,
--
David N. Welton               |   Fortune rota volvitur - descendo minoratus
davidw@prosa.it               |    alter in altum tollitur - nimis exaltatus