debian dinner wednesday night

Ben Gertzfield che@debian.org
02 Mar 1999 23:14:03 -0800

I'm so totally into going to the Chili's dinner. :) However, I live in
Santa Cruz, so I'm not quite in the area, and I'm transportationless.

However, I can get up to the San Jose Caltrain station (across the
street from the San Jose Sharks Arena) tomorrow by bus, and be there
at 6:20.

Is there any way I can get a ride from the San Jose Caltrain station
to the dinner? :) I'd really appreciate it. I can probably figure
out directions from the expo to the station if necessary.

Thanks a bunch,

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters W and M and the number 16.
"I don't want the world.. I just want your half."