LWE directions from Sacramento

Jonathan Walther krooger@debian.org
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 02:19:59 -0800 (PST)

You are in Sacramento?  Just take the freeway down through Oakland/Berkely,
down, down until you hit San Jose.  Go downtown.  Then ask around for the
San Jose Convention Center or look it up in the yellow pages.

Im taking the greyhound to San Jose, but thats roughly how I plan to find
the place.  Cheerio!

Jonathan