apt-get front end

Rick Moen rick@hugin.imat.com
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 19:11:13 -0700

Quoting Jim Franklin (jfranklin@etworld.com):

>   Does anyone know what apt is going to look like on the front end?

Is that even decided?  You can now use apt (0.3.9) in the sense of being a
method for dselect, but Ben and whoever else is on the APT Development
Team would have to tell you what it'll eventually look like.

In case anyone cares, and hasn't already tried it for himself, I've
temporarily put up a desktop screenshot at
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/gnome-apt.jpeg of the current gnome-apt
front-end application, which on first read I thought you were asking
about.

rick (at) linuxmafia.com  modern-American-English-usage-improvement association