FWD: Re: booth form Debian in .org pavilion?

Joey Hess joey@kitenet.net
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:34:26 -0700

We're set! This looks completly ideal, we get a 10x10 but it's not too small
because we can spill out into the rest of the area and talk to people 1 on 1
on comfy couches, etc.

----- Forwarded message from Kristin_DeAngelis@idg.com -----

From: Kristin_DeAngelis@idg.com
To: Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 11:14:06 -0400
Subject: Re: booth form Debian in .org pavilion?

Hello Joey
My apologies for taking so long to get back to you.  I was out of the
office for a few days.

We would like to invite Debian to LinuxWorld Conference & Expo’s  .org
Pavilion in San Jose,
August 10 - 12, 1999!

.org Pavilion
sponsored by VA Linux Systems

Presenting a 40 x 50’ on the show floor (a floor map can be faxed to you
upon request) that will be designated as an area to foster the open style
that the Linux Community stands for.  Ideas will be shared, video games
will be played, lounging will be on couches, and snacks will be enjoyed.
Just all in all an open environment to learn!

Each company that participates in the .org pavilion will receive:
*    All print and web promotional opportunities including special listing
in show guide for .org pavilion
*    Space equivalent to 10x10’ size booth within pavilion ($3,295 value)
*    Carpet  ($150 value)
*    8ft. draped table ($140 value)
*    2 side chairs ($92 value)
*    Internet connection ($925 value)
*    Electricity (500 watts) ($75 value)
*    Drape
*    ID Sign
*    Company logo placement on signs within the area

Package value:  $4,677 (not including marketing opportunities)

Because we would like to continue to support of the community, we would
like to offer this package complementary to Debian.  Companies are allowed
to bring promotional items into the .org Pavilion; however, the company
will be responsible for all drayage associated with that shipment.

We do request that your promote on your Web site your presence in the
pavilion with an official LinuxWorld Conference & Expo show logo with a
link back to the LinuxWorld Conference & Expo Web site (
www.linuxworldexpo.com).

Please let me know as soon as possible so we may include you in as many
marketing opportunities as we can.  Please also send me your snail mail
address so I can sent you contract to sign.  Please do not hesitate to call
me with any questions.

Best regards
Kristin DeAngelis
Marketing Manager