call for linuxworld participants

Joey Hess joey@kitenet.net
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 09:41:42 -0700

Debian's presence at the autgust linuxworld is shaping up. I have:

- booth, furniture, electricity, internet drop, carpet
- 1000 cd's

I need:

- volenteers for setup, teardown, and booth manning
- computers, preferably non-i386 architectures, or running neat debian stuff
- pamplets
- displays (I want a world map with developers marked with pushpins like was
  at ALS)

If you can provide any of the below, contact me and let me know. People who
volenteer should get free passes to linuxworld of course, and I need to know
what day(s) you'll be able to attend. The show runs August 10-12.

--
see shy jo