installs and meetings (was Re: Debian Attitudes)

David Bristel targon@targonia.com
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:18:25 -0700 (PDT)

Since I'm down here in the south bay myself, and we have a good number of people
down here, I've always wondered why every meeting has to take place up in San
Francisco.  My new job has kept me less active, and on top of that, I often end
up working until 6:30-7pm or later.  Even if I wanted to go, a 45 min trip by
car would keep me from attending.  I suggest we have a "South Bay Debian" group,
as well as a "North Bay Debian" group.

							Dave Bristel