jsms: sendmail must die completes itself

Ivan Kohler ivan-bad@sisd.com
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 05:12:10 -0400

> Quoting Jonathan Walther (krooger@debian.org):
>
> > Do you use a Windows box for your work?

No.

> > I can't imagine anyone having
> > problems with viewing what I have because its in a .tgz file.

I thought the same thing at first when one of my users complained that my
documentation was not available on the web.  "But it is in the tarball"
was my initial reaction, just like yours.  I was wrong, of course.  My
unbundled documentation is now available on the web.

It isn't about whether or now I could conceivably digest the particular
format you've got.  It's about giving me the choice.

I'm on a Ricochet connection right now.  I'm not going to download a .tgz
file to take a quick look over your spec.  Put it on the web.

Is this your first attempt at an open-source project?

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan@sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis@navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside