Debian Attitudes

Christoph Lameter christoph@lameter.com
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 22:18:28 -0700 (PDT)

Problem is that developers will not spend time one a procedure one does
once or twice a year. If the philosophy of the product demands frequent
reinstalls (like RH) then the installation procedure will naturally be
more polished.

I am new to the valley. when and where do Linux people meet in real
life and not just online?