Debian Attitudes

David Bristel targon@targonia.com
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 15:42:08 -0700 (PDT)

My own feeling is that while there is an effort to make Debian more friendly to
newbies, no one is going to do this at the expense of the more experienced users
who prefer to avoid being forced into using a GUI interface.  The problem that
so many people have is that it isn't always easy to implement something that
appeals to high as well as low-end users.

							Dave Bristel