Debian Attitudes

Rick Moen rick@hugin.imat.com
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 14:38:01 -0700

Quoting Nick Moffitt (nick@zork.net):

>         You are not entitled to that opinion.

Which sort of thing, as it turns out, I see only when other posters
quote him.

  [rick@hugin]
  ~ $ grep -3  allant ~/.procmail/rc.twit

  :0:
  * ^From:.*jonathanj@allant.com*
  /dev/null
  #Jonathan Jefferies, SVLUG nitwit who asks bonehead FAQed questions,
  #posts dumbass flamebait, puns on other posters' names, etc.
  [rick@hugin]
  ~ $

I _do_ love procmail.

--
Cheers,                   The cynics among us might say:   "We laugh,
Rick Moen                 monkeyboys -- Linux IS the mainstream UNIX now!