Question from your debian posting

Jim Franklin jfranklin@etworld.com
Thu, 01 Jul 1999 16:27:40 -0700

Hi Jonathan Walther
sorry, just a figure of speech.  There really is nothing like a 'pizza
night' to get folks feelin' sociable.  And there is nothing like getting
involved and organizing something in order to make things happen.  I'd
invite all of you out to Finelli's but that's an 807 mi drive from
downtown Fremont CA(I lived there for 8 years).

Jim