debian at linuxworld expo webpage

Dragon kysh@blackwolf.com
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 01:16:08 -0800 (PST)

> BTW, I happen to have a few older 486's (w/nics, no monitors) laying
> around doing nothing right now. If any of this stuff would be useful let
> me know and I'll see about getting them up and running.
>
> Alan

I have two machines, a K6II/266 with 128m ram, 4.3g HD and DVD, 4m
video card, 100base network, dvd player/dvd card, and a USR BigPicture
video camera (That's well supported under Linux with the bttv drivers) and
a P133 w/420mb HD and a modem, if they'd be useful at all. You can borrow
both systems for as long as you need them as I'm currently too strapped
to buy a monitor. Might not be a cinch to get 'em to ya, though.

-Kysh

--
-> 1999 Black Kawasaki EX500 ('Eep!')  <street/thrash/race?>
-> 1988 Black Kawasaki EX500 ('Yarf!') <street>