(forw) Re: Debian Meeting tonight: Ian Jackson, Dale Sheetz, LinuxWorld

Joey Hess joey@kitenet.net
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 19:39:05 -0800

Kevin Dalley wrote:
> Does anyone want to hazard a guess on the ending time of the bad
> meeting tonight (Saturday).  Unfortunately, the days of 24 hour
> transbay mass transit are gone, at least for now.  AC Transit Transbay
> service stops around midnight, as does BART.  If the meeting lasts
> past midnight, I will drive, and can take some other East Bay
> residents back with me.

It's unlikely it'll run much past 11, because that's when the CoffeeNet
closes. If we do want to stay longer, I have an offer to let us use the back
room for longer.

I think a lot of us are counting on BART to get home...

--
see shy jo