linuxworld housing

Joey Hess joey@kitenet.net
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 19:59:54 -0800

To summarize the housing situation: it's looking up.

* I have room for 1 or 2 people.
	Location: Oakland
	Email: joey@kitenet.net
* David Welton has room for 1 or 2 people. (1 preferred)
	Location: San Fransisco
	Email: davidw@master.debian.org
* Nathan Myers can house 1, maybe 2.
	Location: Mountain View
	Location: ncm@best.com
* Seth David Schoen can house 1, if you're willing to sleep on a couch in
      a (quiet) frat house.
     	Location: Berkeley
	Email: schoen@uclink4.berkeley.edu
* Klaus Kettner is renting a motel room and is looking
     for 1 to 3 people to split it with. This is a fairly cheap
     motel deal. I think he prefers 1 person, but this can easily scale to n
     rooms...
	Location: San Jose, price ~ $27
	Email: kk@sesom.de

According to my notes at http://kitenet.net/~joey/linuxworld.html, 5 people
are seeking lodging. So we have enough! What I'd suggest is that those of
you seeking lodging privatly contact the person(s) whose offers appeals to
you, and and then privately hash out the details. If you can't find
appropriate housing, Klaus has saved the day by finding a cheap hotel in San
Jose.

--
see shy jo