linuxword update

Joey Hess joey@kitenet.net
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:12:49 -0800

I just found out that I'll be getting 5 passes into the linuxworld
conferences. Each is good for 1 conference. This is pretty neat since it
normally costs a lot of money to get into them. We'll be able to share them
around amoung the people exhibiting at the booth (maybe raffle them off
amoung us if a lot of people want to go to conferences).

I've spent the past 4 or 5 days stressing over a new requirement linuxworld
dropped in my lap at the last minute - I now have 2.5 days to get a 1
million dollar insurance policy for the debian booth. If it doesn't happen,
the booth is dead. It looks like I will be able to get it done in time
though. I'll keep you posted. Be very glad you arn't organizing this thing!

Off topic for a minute, I had a fun time at windows refund day and talked to
Nathan and Sly and Seth about linuxworld. If you want to talk to me in
person, David Welton and I will be at the BALUG meeting tonight.

--
see shy jo