Kernel 2.2.11 source

Alan DuBoff maestro@softorchestra.com
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 10:18:31 -0700

David Welton wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 29, 1999 at 01:26:16AM -0700, Alan DuBoff wrote:
>
> > I think I can just grab 2.2.12 from www.kernel.org with the patches,
> > is that what you do to get the 2.2.12 code?
>
> That's what I do.  Note that there are a few packages you should
> upgrade if you are doing this on a slink system.

David,

I should be ok, this entire system is built on potato, for the most part. I
have stable in my sources.list, but only so that if a package is not available
in unstable it will be picked up.

The base install was done from an "experimental" set of floppies that Joey put
together with a 2.2.11 kernel on it. I guess Joey might have used slink for
that (I don't know), which has long been upgraded!<G>

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.