Debian and KDE?

Jonathan Jefferies jonathanj@allant.com
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 18:47:56 -0700

David Bristel wrote:

> Debian does not include KDE because the KDE license is illegal.  When a version
> of KDE comes out that is legal, then it will be added.
>
>                                                         Dave Bristel

That's interesting as I installed from the 4 CD set of debian 2.1 (I
believe this
was the version - got so many version numbers running around in my head)
and it has what I thought was a KDE installation.  At least
I can choose KDE as the window manager.  And it comes up and has all
sorts
of neat features.  If what you say is true then I wonder what's on my
CD's.

Will the REAL KDE please stand up.

Jonathan Jefferies

Allant Software