linuxworld update

Alan DuBoff maestro@SoftOrchestra.com
Mon, 09 Aug 1999 02:59:34 -0700

Joey Hess wrote:

> Nathan and I just got done with the first round of booth setup. We've got
> all the groundwork laid; electricity, networking, display stands. All ready
> for the main setup tomorrow.

I wanted to get over there but got tied up at work until 2:00am last night.
I'm still going to try and get there today, what time are you expecting to be
there?

If I can get over there by 3:30pm-4:00pm would it be of help?

I might be able to get away earlier, but I'm not sure.

> One thing I am missing is enough power strips - if you have a spare and are
> doing setup tomorrow, do bring it.

I'll look and see, but I think all of mine are being used.

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.