linuxworld summary

Alan DuBoff maestro@SoftOrchestra.com
Mon, 09 Aug 1999 02:56:10 -0700

David Bristel wrote:

> Well, have fun at the show, folks.  Seems my name got forgotten from the list,
> and I don't have the time or energy to waste on trying to convince security to
> let me onto the floor on Sunday.

Well, from your message most people can probably only believe you didn't
really want to help anyway.

Go ahead and pickup your toys and go home, and don't forget your attitude!

I'm sure everyone will have fun at the show, and you have fun yourself, if you
get tired of sittin' with your thumb up your @$$, feel free to rotate for some
action...

FWIW, I don't have a badge to get in either, but it's not that big of a deal
to get through security. I'm gonna try and get over there today if I can. And
I've been working a lot of hours trying to get my project ready for
LinuxWorld, so it's not like I have tons of free time either, none the less
I'm not whining and telling the list how little energy I'm not going to waste.

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.