linuxworld summary

Joey Hess joey@kitenet.net
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 14:12:38 -0700

Here is the complete shifts roster. Please make sure this is accurate:

shift	day	time	who
-----	---	----	---
setup 1	Sunday	1pm-?	Joey Hess, Nathan Myers
setup 2	Monday	1pm-?	Joey Hess, ?
a	Tuesday	9am-1pm	Alan, Tor Slettnes, Nathan Myers, Joey Hess
b	Tuesday	1pm-6pm William Ono, Helen Cook, Ivan Kohler, Joey Hess
c	Wedns.	9am-1pm	David Karlin, Nathan Myers, Robert Stone, Joey Hess
d	Wedns.	1pm-6pm	Matt Zimmerman, Ivan Kohler, Tor Slettnes, Joey Hess
e	Thurs.	9am-1pm	Christoph Lameter, Nathan Myers, Joey Hess
f	Thurs.	1pm-6pm	Christoph Lameter, Alan DuBoff, Matt Zimmerman,
			Ivan Kohler, Joey Hess

I need a few more people for Monday setup.
Christoph Lameter, Robert Stone, Nathan Myers, can you be there Monday?

Here's what people are bringing and companies are donating:

who			when	what
---			----	----
Joey Hess		setup 1	tape, white board, shirts, ball caps,
				hub, ethernet cables, coat hangers
Joey Hess		a-f	laptop
Tor Slettnes		a	digital camera
Johnathan Walther	?	3 happy hacker beyboards
KachinaTech		setup 2	2 banners, 500 debian decals and stickers,
				imac, pentium, flat panel display
Aaron Van Couwenberghe	?	box with berlin demo, laptop
Rafael Laboissiere	a or b	laptop
Mike Nachlinger		setup 1	3 custom end tables to hold computers
Raymond Ferrari		setup 2	Mac SE (or Atari Falcon)
Sun			setup 2	Sun ultra
LinuxCentral		?	1000 CD's
Alan			a	1000 leaflets

Transportation:

Matt Zimmerman <mdz@csh.rit.edu> and lisa <mack@inside.fatnet.net> are in SF
and need rides to the show. If anyone's going down that way you might want
to contact them. (I do see that Caltrain goes all the way to downtown San
Jose so this should be doable on public trans.)

--
see shy jo