Hi all

Joey Hess joey@kitenet.net
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 01:34:41 -0800

Just thought I'd say hi to all 11 of us on on the list. If any of you are on
irc channel #debian and know "muggles" (Mark) from there, he'll be in town
this weekend and I'll be having lunch or dinner with him on sunday. I hope
to find out lots of interesting stuff about Novare from him, since he works
there and is one of the few who has physically touched master.debian.org
(and is responsible for stuff like getting new a 12 gb hard drive for it..).
:-) So if anyone's interested in meeting him I'm sure we can arrange
something.

--
see shy jo