Bay Area Debian meeting at Henry's Hunan Restaurant, SF, November 10th @ 7PM

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at princessleia.com
Tue Nov 2 22:44:47 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

On Wednesday, November 10th at 7PM we'll be having a casual meeting at:

Henry's Hunan Restaurant
110 Natoma Street
San Francisco, CA 94105

When you arrive, look for some folks in Linux t-shirts and on the
table we'll have little stuffed Squeeze and Wheezy toys on the table.

We'll introduce ourselves, order some food and chat about Debian!

This will be following the monthly 6-7PM "Ubuntu Hour" at The Roastery
right across the alley on the corner of Natoma and New Montgomery, if
you're interested in coming to that too information is available here:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/523/detail/

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com