[bad] Re: [LinuxPicnic] Need help: Picn*x Flyers for Debian Booth

Tony Godshall Tony Godshall <togo@of.net>
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 15:09:20 -0700

According to Bill Kendrick,
> On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 11:05:31AM -0700, Tony Godshall wrote:
> > I can print out a couple and take tomorrow Wed. evening.  I
> > presume you'd want them there before then, so perhaps
> > someone else can help?
>
> Someone else has already printed off 80 copies (160 half-sheet flyers).
> However, if they somehow run out before Wednesday evening, we could use more!
> :^)
>

> > I do have a plastic sign-holder we can use to put up the
> > sign (it's more of a sign than a flyer, really).  I can
> > probably make up some little slips of paper for people to
> > take with (I'd really not print up lots of expensive color
> > full pages that will just get lost among the conference
> > glossies- I'd rather give people little wallet-size qrefs
> > that they're more likely to *use*).
>
> Yep.  Cheap is the way to go!

Efficient is the way to go.  Usability divided by price.

I can't tell you how many glossy fliers I've brought back from
conferences and never opened again.  But a wallet size slip of
paper that has the event, date, time, and directions... that
I'll actually use.