Shotgun rules, etc. [Re: Dec. meeting? [Alameda County Linux Journal December Meetup in two weeks!]]

Michael Cheselka Michael Cheselka <cheselka@gmail.com>
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:02:09 -0800

Hello Everybody,

Seems like it's been a long time since BAD met in the S. Bay.

Here's what's going on for Dec 8th according to BALE(
http://www.linuxmafia.com/bale ):

Wed. Dec. 8	-	Hanukkah starts (25th of Kislev)
Wed. Dec. 8	7p-9p	n/a	Bay Area Debian meeting: TBA
Wed. Dec. 8	7p-9p	Sacramento	SacLUG meeting: TBA (map)
Wed. Dec. 8	7p-9p	San Jose	S.V. WebGuild meeting: TBA (map)

There is no LJ meetup in Santa Clara county( which would meet on the
8th simultaneously with the SF and Alameda LJ meetups).  I know that has
little or nothing to do with BAD but the idea to boost a LJ meetup seems to
remain valid to me.

There is a Santa Clara County Linux December Meetup on and at:

Tuesday, December 7, 2004 at 8:00 PM

Coffee Society
21265 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino, CA 95014
408-725-8091

Here's the BALE lineup for the 7th:

Tue. Dec. 7	12p-1p	Berkeley	LBNL LUG meeting: TBA (map & directions)
Tue. Dec. 7	6:30p-9p	Davis	LUGOD meeting: TBA (map & directions)
Tue. Dec. 7	7p-10p	San Francisco	SF OpenBSD UG meeting at the Metreon food court
Tue. Dec. 7	7p-9p	Mountain View	Silicon Valley Perl UG: TBA

We could help boost the attendance and make use of this meetup or simply
let someone call the meeting for the second Wednesday of this month, December
8th, 2004.

No one has called it yet.  It's not my job to get off my keister.  I'm following
the shotgun rules.  http://bad.debian.net/shotgun_rules.txt
If any one wants, go ahead.  I rsvp'ed for the Alameda LJ meeting and plan to
go to that.

Much Thanks All and Sorry for the Long Email.
Mike
408.586.8656