Debian at Comdex

Tony Godshall togo@of.net
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:31:54 -0800

Hi, Baddies.

I'm going to Comdex and I was wondering if anyone else was?

There are a couple Debian-related events, according to DWN:

: Debian Project at COMDEX. There'll be a Debian [36]installation
: festival at this year's [37]Comdex in Las Vegas on Thursday, November
: 20th, from 12:00pm to 1:30pm. Everybody is welcome to help or be
: helped. Also at Comdex, in the "Open Source and Linux Innovation
: Center", on Tuesday 18th from 1:30pm to 2:00pm a half hour talk
: introduces Debian to corporate users and, in the Open Source
: conference track, on Wednesday 19th from 3:30pm to 4:45pm a
: [38]discussion panel titled "A Practical Guide to Open Source
: Operating Systems" will include Debian.
:
:  36. http://www.comdex.com/lasvegas2003/exhib/index.php?s=ic_open_spkr
:  37. http://www.comdex.com/lasvegas2003/
:  38. http://education.key3media.com:8080/comdex/lv2003/education/FMPro?-DB=K3Sessions.fp5&-lay=webform&-format=session_detail.html&Session_ID=3733&-Find