BAD recap

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:19:41 -0800

Quoting Robin Rowe (rower@movieeditor.com):

> Not everyone agreed when I suggested that it would be good to encourage and
> support Windows ports of open source software (the topic of my current
> article in Linux Journal).

I stayed out of that discussion, being somewhat mystified to hear
protracted discussion of gaming operating systems at a BAD meeting.
Over at my end of the table, most discussion seemed to concern Debian.

(In the middle, long-time Perl and BSD guy Rich Morin showed up, bearing
among other things production samples of his new DOSSIER series of
books, publishing documentation for open-source software systems.
Worth a look:  http://www.ptf.com/dossier/ )

Anyhow, it was good to see you all.

--
Cheers,                            Why, yes, _of course_ I'm an elitist.
Rick Moen                          Isn't everyone?