get-together

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:43:43 -0800

Quoting Ian Zimmerman (itz@speakeasy.org):

> We had some noise on this list about the next one, which should be in
> the East Bay, yesterday.

Ja, I read that.

> Didn't John Regan try to set it up for Au Coquelet?

No, but, if you build it, they will come.  ;->

Cafe Au Coquelot, 2000 University Ave. at Milvia, two blocks west
(downhill) of Shattuck, Berkeley.

By BART: Exit at Berkeley Station onto University Avenue, and head
downhill (west) one long block to the corner of Milvia Street. Cafe Au
Coquelot is on the near side, on the left.

By AC Transit: Any of the numerous bus lines that stop at or near
Berkeley BART will do.

By car: Take I-80 to Berkeley, exiting eastbound onto University Avenue,
and proceeding about 1.5 miles uphill (east) to the corner of Milvia
Ave.